My Intentions For Fall Semester

    Good Evening, my name is Isaiah Stephens. Im from Baltimore, Maryland and have two younger brothers who motivate me to get up every morning. I am very optimistic and genuinely excited to be in Digital Media. I had a Digital Media class in high school, and that class was easily one of my favorites because of the creativity involved. In addition, I think Ms. Roundtree is a good professor judging by the first day of class and her online resume. I would love to get to know you, Ms. Roundtree, on a personal level to understand your struggles and successes having held certain positions involving creation and PR for businesses, as well as being of a different nationality. Many of the jobs you've held, such as creative directing for an entity, is exactly what I plan to do for a living and having a professor with personal experience,  I think could really help. Also, I have a pretty good general knowledge of all of the Adobe programs because I enjoy creating and editing in my free time. Time to get to work and make my mark.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canvas HTML